YOU KNOW YOU'RE ON WEIGHT WATCHERS WHEN:
* You accidentally swallow toothpaste and wonder how many Points it had in it.
* You stand in the aisles at the grocery store figuring Points before you buy.
* You feel your collar bone/ribs/hip bones and think you need to call 911 because something must be broken.
* Everyone at your lunch table is asking you to figure the Points on their lunch.
* You threaten to put your cat on WW.
* You figure the Points on cough syrup.
* Your child says there are too many Points in something s/he doesn't want to eat!
* You don't want to share ANY of your food with anyone because you've measured it and know exactly how many Points are in it.
* You know where every public restroom is wherever you go . . . you need it after drinking all that water!
* You realize "gram" is a four-letter word.
* You weigh yourself before and after the bathroom just to see how much of a difference it makes.
* You don't mind "seeing stars."
* You ask your WW leader to bring in a curtain so you can weigh-in naked.
* Your child gets an "A" in English for turning your journal in as a book report.
* You convince the grocery store owner to organize the food aisles according to Points values.
* You hang your 5-pound bookmarkers from your car antenna.
* You replace your college diploma with your 50 lb. magnet (now which one is actually tougher to achieve?)
AND......I have to throw this one in because I couldn't stop laughing when my sister's son said this:
You know you're on WW when your 4-yr old says to his female cousin, "C'mon honey, it's time to go to Weight Watchers!!!" LOL