Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here I Go...

All right Jenn, I said I'd post so here I go! I don't have any cool low fat/low cal recipes, but I want to be a loser too! I just finished my first workout with Jillian's 30 Day Shred and it kicked my butt! I've been walking on the treadmill and counting calories for two and a half weeks now. Last week I lost 2 lbs. Maybe I can keep it up and lose some more weight before summer is officially here!
One quick tip I got from my neighbor who is a professional trainer. She said that we should always workout using intervals. So if we are going to do 30 minutes of cardio we should have 3 one minute intervals where we push it as hard as we can. On the treadmill I run at 6.0 miles an hour for one minute out of every ten minutes. It really gets my heart rate going and makes me give my all.
Good luck ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Great advice Ang! I wish I lived next to a trainer :) Congrats on the 2 lb loss....keep up the great work! I have hit a plateau right now & I'm trying to break through it. Maybe the interval thing will help me! Thanks for your post...I look forward to hearing more from you during your "losing" journey! :)

    ReplyDelete