Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Awesome FB post I had to share! :)

I LOVED this facebook post & I had to share it with everyone!!!  Thanks Bonnie!  :) 
Read this today:
"Let’s be frank: if you’re lucky, you’re probably 48 hours away from kissing your New Year’s Resolution to get in shape goodbye."

and thought 'how did they know?' :) But then I thought- "My name is Bonnie, not Frank, and I can do this!!!!"

Just frustrated. Have yet to see the scale budge. If anything it is creeping up, dispite lower caloric intake and high intensity (well, it is only 20 minutes :D) Only 2 weeks left! If there is no change, at least I tried it right? And I do have to say I know I worked my shoulders and hip flexors really well :) Will probably pop Jillian in to substitute some strength workouts, if nothing else. I was just hoping this would work. I am one of these freaks that has to drop down to a 1200 calorie diet and 50 min minimum of high intensity (HR 160+) aerobic workout to see weight loss, plus I have to cut so many things out that I love. And I don't want to do that. It's not like I eat unhealthy, I just am not willing to give up coffee, alcohol or chocolate to be thin :) Here's crossing my fingers for change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment