Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yes, Jenn I am finally getting around to posting. It has been a very rough month. January 4th (I always wait until we go back to routines to start) I wake up and do my work out (30 day shred with Jillian Michaels) until this past Friday I hadn't workout since. Between my 18month old cutting teeth and my daughter getting up and my boys sneaking out of bed at all hours of the night, I wasn't getting much sleep. Other than a pound or two, luckily I haven't gained any weight back from my loss from last year. I got my workout in yesterday, but then the kids were up last night. Go figure - when you are trying to do something good for yourself, everything else interferes. Every workout and everytime won't be perfect. For me the key has been not to stress over it and to do my best to get it in. My challenge now is regaining control over my eating so that I can lose weight again. I did alright maintaining, but I have another 30 pounds to lose. (Maybe my 9 year old son will stop calling me fat. LOL) Good luck to all those out there. Oh, yeah! I am also doing Jillian's Jumpstart program to help me get going and clean my systems out. It is making things run a little better inside, but no side effects. I just feel better! Happy weight loss!

Does anyone know who won Biggest Looser last season?

1 comment:

  1. The person who won the Biggest Loser last season was DANNY!

    ReplyDelete